The SOLID principles are 5 general guidelines to make software more understandable, maintainable and flexible.
Nov 7, 2019 15:00 — 16:00
Chair of Media Technology, Technical University of Munich
Arcisstr. 21, Munich, BY 80333
- S - Single-responsiblity principle.
- O - Open-closed principle.
- L - Liskov substitution principle.
- I - Interface segregation principle.
- D - Dependency Inversion Principle.
Senior Build Engineer & Associate Lecturer
Senior Build Engineer at Luminar Technologies and Associate Lecturer on Software Engineering at the Technical University of Munich.